- We do not maintain a web database of customer names, addresses,
or credit cards.
- We share customer information with our local distributors in countries
where we have a distributor, and we require our distributors to comply
use distributors; we sell directly.
- We do not sell or give customer information to any third party (except
our distributors). We enter the information that you give us into a
customer database system (written in Stata, of course) that only
StataCorp employees can access.
- Sometimes, a customer asks to be told of other Stata users at the same
institution. We do not give this information about you
without your permission, and we seek permission for each request.
- When you order from us, we send one email to confirm receipt of the
order, another email to confirm that we processed the order,
and a third email with tracking information and to confirm
shipping. We do not send unsolicited email to our customers.
- Purchase information is transferred to StataCorp using a